Saturday 24 September 2016

Wonderful Thoresby Canvas


For my next project I've used a small canvas with inks and the Thoresby stamps.  The canvas is from a shop called Tiger which sells lots of inexpensive stuff - this canvas was 50p - but despite that it took the inks really well.


I lightly sprayed some French Mint Pure Colour over the canvas and then stamped the large Thoresby Background with Spring Green Pigment Ink.   Next I mixed some structure paste with Peacock Green Pure Colour and spread this through a dotty stencil.   Once this was dry I added some dots of Gold Acrylic Ink and the triple embossed elements - for the circle I used the positive stamp from the Texture Squares set and Wonderful is from the Build Your Own Sentiments set.


Thanks for visiting the blog and I hope you like my canvas.   Don't forget to leave a comment and pop back later to see other projects from the Design Team.   Also check out the Inkspired page on facebook for more projects.

Elaine x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the texture x

Unknown said...

Fab colour scheme.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful canvas Elaine, lovely colours and textures.

Sylv xx