Tuesday 12 January 2016

Serena My Sunflower Girl

Here is a quick look at a project recently done by Mandy.
Mandy is a busy and clever lady on several design teams, but here we can see how she uses Oak House Studio products with some of her other crafty stash,

I have been having a quick relaxing play with my crafty stash and decided that it was time to do another page of my journal.  So I went to my ‘go-to-stuff’ and pulled out some favourites.  Tonight they are my Oak House Studio Sunflower Stamp, Acrylic Inks, Pure Colour Chemistry Inks for spraying and paste. 

So here it is……


DBL journal pages - sunflower girl dec 15



DBL journal pages - close up sunflower girl dec 15


What I Used

Oak House Studio – Sunflower Stamp

Oak House Studios Pure Colour Chemistry Inks – Citrus Lime, Bottled Sunshine and Brazil Nut

Oak House Studio Acrylic Inks – Amber and Citrine

Finnabair Stamps – various

Carabelle Studio Script Stamp – Carte Postale

Pebeo Studio Acrylic Paints

We hope you have been inspired.

Thanks

for

Popping By

No comments: