Monday 11 January 2016

Clematis Tower ~ I love this stamp

If I am asked to pick my favourite stamp I usually say the one I have just designed, I like new. But I do have some old favourites in the catalogue that over the years have had more use than others. 
The Clematis Tower stamp is one such stamp.

It is a lovely big stamp that fills a card quickly, looks great simply embosses, great to colour or paint with what ever I want to use, cuts out and layers up beautifully. It is so versatile it was the original ONE STAMP project, but even since then I have used it over and over again. It is with out doubt our best selling stamp design. 
But now with pure inks to use, wow am I enjoying it again.



Do you have a favourite Oak House Studio Stamp?


1 comment:

rachel said...

this looks gorgeous lynnda. really pretty makes with the stamp. big hugs rachel x