Tuesday 9 December 2014

Looking back at my projects with Oak House Studio stamps

I've had such a wonderful year this year and have been very fortunate to be working with Oak House Studio products. Lynnda asked us to choose some of our favourite moments, this proved to be tricky with so many fabulous stamps to choose from.

 
This card was so much fun to make it really sticks in my mind as being one of my favourites. I can remember being more then a little bit inky after making this one.

This was the very first card I made for Oak House Studios DT. I can remember being extremely nervous as I wanted to get it so right. It was the something blue challenge.

Using Oak House Studios inks, stamps and ink pads have not been a challenge. This is one of my makes from this years one stamp challenge. I had never been involved in a project such as this but it was exceptionally good fun.



This one was from the autumn colours challenge. I love these leaf stamps and the gorgeous colourful inks in a bottle made light work of colouring them in.

That was a round up of some of my favourite Oak House Studio makes of this year.

Thank you for taking the time for having a look.

Crafty hugs,
Clare x x x

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous projects Clare. My favourite has to be the inky butterfly card too, such gorgeous colours highlighted with the black pen.

Sylv xx

Angela Dodson said...

really lovely work. Again i have to agree that the bright inky butterflies is also my favourite too :D