Friday 21 November 2014

A grungy Christmas

Hi everyone!

Here's the card I had fun doing today and think it makes a nice alternative to a traditional Christmas card.


Products used:

First I sprinkled some Watercolour Powder Paint onto some Stamping Card. Now normally, you would then spray with with water, but for this one I sprayed it with some of the gold ink in a bottle, which made everything gold and sparkly! It looks absolutely glorious, and I would recommend it if you have never tried it. I then randomly stamped some of the stamps from the Big Christmas Collection (a very useful and versatile set) in first, second and third generation using the Midnight ink. Finally I went around the edges with Forest green, using a sponge. This card took no time at all but has a very 'arty' feel to it. If you've never tried anything like this give it a go!

This tag was made using similar techniques:

2 comments:

Elaine said...

It's a great set of stamps and I love your use of colour!!

Sylvia said...

Great technique, one I must try.

Sylv xx