Saturday 11 October 2014

One Stamp One Day

Our our ONE STAMP Projects and when I ask the design team to use just one stamp image for 24 hours.

Just a quickie this time, just 12 hours in One Day with One Stamp image, The Christmas Corner. Here it is simply stamped and embossed in Copper Detail embossing powder on to our cream Stamping Card.



I have been a little cheeky and produced a smaller version of the fabulous Christmas Corner. This is one of our original stamps and was drawn by Elaine Kettle.
We have recently been able to start selling Stambord again, which has made me a really happy stamper, the new size was designed to use with the 2 inch stamp board which is my favourite size of Stampbord,

So every hour there should be a new blog post with a new project. So pop back as often as you can and leave all the team a comment. Every comment through the day will go into a draw for a wonderful carrier for your Colour Chemistry inks in a bottle.


7 comments:

Bernie Simmons said...

Lovely card. Elegant the copper and cream go so well together xx

Rebecca said...

Really excited :) I'm going to a crop today, but it has been the simplest ever to pack for, as I actually know what I want to do because of One Stamp! (didn't order the smaller of the two in time though :/)

Sara Y said...

What a lovely concept, I am stuck at home so I will be watching all day.

Cornish Rose said...

I am new to this and love the idea of lots of ways to use one stamp!

rachel said...

brilliant Lynnda - love the smaller size although I think the original size would suit me better xx

ionabunny said...

This sounds like fun. Off to see what everyone's been doing. Hugz

gillnstu said...

pretty card xxx