Thursday 16 October 2014

Oak House Studios - Frames and Borders Challenge

It's Clare here in the hot seat today and I would like to share with you my latest bit of inspiration for the Oak House Studios borders and frames challenge.

For this card I have used:
A stitch in time (stitch & buttons stamps)
Dress form duo
Creativity never goes out of style
Harlequin pattern stamp
Orchid pigment ink pad
Midnight pigment ink pad
Blue jeans ink in a bottle
Pearly silver embossing powder



I started off by stamping my border, sentiment, buttons and dress form,heat embossed with Oak House Studios pearl silver embossing powder. After that I sprayed my card with The colour chemistry, blue jeans, ink in a bottle. Once dried I randomly stamped the harlequin stamp in midnight blue ink pad. I finally sponged through a mask from my stash, the lovely orchid ink pad.




I hope this might have given you a little glimmer of inspiration. I can't wait to see your entries for this months challenge. Don't forget there are prizes up for grabs! Good luck.

Happy crafting,
Clare x x xx


4 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely, especially like the pearly finish on the embossing powder x

Bernie Simmons said...

Clever I think the blanket stitch border is fab x

ionabunny said...

This is lovely. Love the colours and embossing. Hugz

Highland Monkey's said...

Liking the colour and sentiments on your card. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Have a lovely crafty week!