Wednesday 22 October 2014

Oak House Studios - Frame and Border Challenge

Hi, it's Clare here and there is still time to get your craftiness in action and submit your entry for this months challenge. Remember you are in with a chance of winning one of five prizes and all you have to do is create something using one of Oak House Studios fantastic products.

For my final bit of inspiration I have used the Oak House Studios extremely versatile Block frame stamp.


For this card I have used:
Big christmas collection (Holly & berries)

First of all I stamped and heat embossed the frame and the sentiment with Oak House Studio's gold detail embossing powder. After that, out came the trusty post it notes to carefully mask off the small rectangles and stamp in the hollow ivy leaves. A few more sticky notes later I masked the frame and stamped the solid ivy leaves around the outside of the frame.



I look forward each month to see what everyone else has been making. There has been some super cards made already this month so come on, what are you waiting for? Get your entries in while there is still time!

Happy crafting,
Clare x x x

No comments: