Saturday 6 September 2014

Meet Andy Duggan

Hello there!

I'm one of the new kids on the block and I'm also fairly new to crafting as I have only been doing it for about a year! I love experimenting with all sorts of different mediums and like 'letting go' with my projects. By day I am a psychology lecturer and 'year leader' at a Sixth Form College and find there's nothing better to take the stress of daily life away than crafting. Currently I'm having a lovely big play with Christmas related craft and look forward to sharing my journey with you. If you're interested my personal blog can be found at www.dopacraft.co.uk

Happy Crafting!

Andy

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Andy :) I look forward to seeing these Christmas projects, I don't mind seeing Christmas craft projects at this time of year as they take time, but we don't need mince pies in the shop yet! :) x