Saturday 16 August 2014

Alphabetica 2 (Lynne) we are all stars

Hi Lynne here

I've been admiring the cards people have been making with the sizzix interactive dies. Which I thought would be a great way to showcase a quote stamp.
One of my favourite Oak House Studio quotes is the "we are all stars" stamp.




I like to think outside the box and having just received the sea life stamp set decided to use starfish instead of stars on this card. I've added tiny turquoise gems (from my stash) to match the sentiment, which was stamped in sea blue and embossed with crystal sparkle.


Products used

We are all stars stamp set.
Sea life stamp set.
Sea blue and golden yellow inkpads.

4 comments:

rachel said...

brilliant card Lynne - love this die - its one of my faves xx

Elaine said...

Great interactive card - love the starfish!!

Rebecca said...

I love the interactive dies, thanks for demonstrating that they are a good showcase for the lovely Oakhouse Studio stamps :)

gillnstu said...

great card, I have this die, it is fantastic for all types of card, good idea with the starfish xxx