Sunday 22 September 2013

*20 Delicious Damson

Here's another idea for using the Poinsettia stamp for Oak House Studio's ONE STAMP event.


I've silver embossed the Medium Poinsettia three times on white stamping card and then painted it with Delicious Damson Ink in a Bottle.  I just used a pipette to decant a little ink into a dish and used a paintbrush.  The layers are stuck together using foam pads to give height and I've added some tinsel and a ribbon to create a Christmas decoration. As it's not Christmas yet and I don't have a tree I thought I'd hang it on my Holly outside!!

Don't forget to pop later for more projects from the DT and check out the One Stamp page on facebook.

4 comments:

Lynnda said...

I love the colour on this one, the damson can be a strong colour but you created a sift tone with it, well done.

Lizzy R said...

Really pretty Elaine.

Unknown said...

Love it! so purple, I loves purple

gillnstu said...

stunning