Sunday 22 September 2013

*30 Christmas Poinsettia

Elaine here with my last project for the One Stamp event and guess what, I've actually made my first Christmas card!


The Poinsettia has been randomly stamped and gold embossed on gold card and embossed three times on red card sprayed with Glorious Gold Ink in a Bottle - it gives the red such a wonderfully Christmas sheen!!  I've just cut the poinsettias into various layers and built up the flowers with foam pads.  It's finished with the Happy Christmas stamp also from Oak House Studio.

The 24hrs is nearly at an end but I think there are still more projects to go on here so make sure to come back later.  Projects are on facebook too so don't forget to look there too. 

And thanks for looking!! 




3 comments:

gillnstu said...

lovely card - Gill

Unknown said...

super card there Elaine

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful traditional card would be great for my mum x