Sunday 14 April 2013

One Stamp Event

Elaine here with my last post for the One Stamp 24hr challenge.  A card using up some small squares of inked card from an earlier project along with a Utee Decorative Diamond.  As you will have realised by now,  Oak House Studio stamps are made of a tough polymer which gives crisp stamping and heat resistance - so melt your embossing powders and pour over the stamp.



Well it's 8pm, the end of Lynnda's 24hr stint crafting with just the Decorative Diamond stamp and I hope you've been inspired by all the artwork on this blog and on the ONE STAMP facebook page.  I'm sure Lynnda herself will be on here later (or maybe tomorrow) to show you what she has been creating too.

Meanwhile thank you for looking and commenting.  I have a strange feeling she has another 24hr event lined up for later in the year but I have no idea what the one stamp will be then.....watch this space!

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colour you have used.

Hugs
Linda xxx