Thursday 24 January 2013

Summer School Projects

For me Summer School and the full days allows me to teach the projects I really want to do myself. They take longer to do and require some slightly more expensive materials but that is what the indulgence of these events is about. I try and make sure the food in a bit special too. I am working on a project on material, a project on wood and a project in clay for this summer. Dates on website soon.

Here is a glimpse of some of last years projects.






3 comments:

Hazel's Crafty Creations said...

These projects look excellent, can't wait until the next summer school.

Elaine said...

Great selection of projects - love the look of those desk tidies and those scarves are gorgeous!!

Lindsay Mason said...

Hi Lynnda, I just wanted to say how lovely it was to see you on Saturday - a really nice surprise! See you again in a few weeks.
The projects look great and what a great array of techniques and finished projects!
See you soon,
Lindsay x x x