Saturday 30 June 2012

Welcome, come on in and pull up a chair



I love my new studio at the farm, it is light and would have enough room for me, if I didn't have quite as much stash!!
I have all my favourite things around me, plus the kettle and the radio, what makes it better ....well when I get to share the space and my toys with other crafters.
I would love you to come over and play sometime. So keep an eye on the calendar and sign up for the newsletter to win £25 worth of vouchers.
http://www.oakhousestudio.com/events.html

3 comments:

Redanne said...

Hi Lynnda, it looks wonderful, light and roomy and I love that beamed ceiling - it really is a wonderful space. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Unknown said...

Wow! Looks great! what a lovely place to crop!

Hazel's Crafty Creations said...

I find myself wanting to visit more and more now as your studio is perfect and in such a lovely location too.