Wanted crafters who love to use stamps in their projects.
As soon as I started stamping I became fascinated with how versatile they were and how many different ways they could be used. No surprise that I went on to start to designing stamps and create my own stamp company. I am looking other crafters from a range of backgrounds and crafts to join a special design team for one special event. It may lead to other design team projects in the future but at the moment I am just asking for people who can commit to a one off project that will span 9th and 10th June 2012. I am particularly interested in those who use stamps in more unusual ways.
- The ability to produce 2-3 projects for the event.
- Good photography skills for taking pictures of your projects
- Projects posted with social media: Facebook, your personal blog, Oak House Studio Blog
- Possible participation in our blog, including writing your own posts
Does that sound fun? If it does, it’s about to get better. Here’s what I’ll do for you in return:
- The featured stamp plus inks and embossing powder sent to you in advance of the event.
- BONUS product chosen by YOU to be sent following your successful completion of this project.
- Link from our blog and Facebook page to your personal blog
- My undying gratitude and amazement for your creations
What do you need to do to enter? That’s easy too!
- Submit photos of 3 of your most favourite projects that highlight your own personal use of stamps, and links to your blog or gallery to firstname.lastname@example.org (Projects do not need to use Oak House Studio products, but we’d love it if they did!)
- Submissions must be received NO LATER than Saturday 12th May, 2012.
- Write up a quick bio about yourself, mentioning why you’re interested in being on the DT, what experience (if any) you have with DTs, and why you love stamping.
- Wait impatiently as I collect the submissions and choose who I can use for this project.
- I will keep your details on file and will contact you if I think you may be able to help us with design team work in the future.