Thursday 8 December 2011

back to tags

Well here is another simple tag, to create a background I have stamped and embossed in clear the larger of the two lines stamps.


The poinsettias are from the tile set and have been stamped and embossed in gold on to my new favourite card (well for this week). that is a dark red linen ideal for Christmas and not bad for stamping considering it has a texture on it.


They have been cut out and mounted on to the tag using silicon glue. The centre flowers have been highlighter with ice stickles. I think I might have smudged it just a bit : ) but then I am not very good at letting things dry.


My tip for adding three flowers like this is to line up the two outside flowers then pop the last one in the centre. I am sure I read somewhere? that "us humans" are really good at estimating the middle of two points (fairly bad at estimating thirds etc).

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Lovely poinsettia tag - that would look good on anyone's pressie!!

Lynnda said...

actually I ended up using this tag this lunch time.
Derek is moving out so I wrapped him up some brown parcel tape so he won't miss me as much as I am going to miss him when he moves out at the end of the month.

Becky said...

Fab tag.
Becky x