Monday 14 November 2011

get sorted for 2012

I have been working on a teaching calendar for 2012. Calf House Artists have met to fix dates for Summer school etc. and so I can tell that I will be teaching summer school in July AND August. If you can't wait that long then here is an image from my Club Class group, these guys meet on Wednesdays for just two hours. Here is last weeks project.



The idea was to learn about masking and wet in wet water colour techniques. I do like to show them something they haven't tried before or get them to re visit products they haven't used recently.






As they come every week they tend to be the folks who get to see what's new round here first plus they get at least 10% off everything they buy at the studio, and chance to book other workshops ahead of the crowd, now you know why they call it VIP Club Class.

No comments: