Wednesday 3 February 2010

me and my mouth

You would think by the time one reached my age one would have learnt when to think things through! I remember in sixth form a tecaher sayimg on my report I tend to develop my thinking out loud, well nothing has changed.
Following my previous message and after emailing folks for answers...have you emailed me with your answer yet??

Anyway I have been persuade that despite the fact I am busy preparing for next TV show and the NEC I should fit some classes sooner rather than later. Here are the first batch of dates. Sorry that is all I can manage at the moment but please email me if you have any other workshop needs/wants


Saturday 6th Feb Introduction to Stamping 9-30 to 12 nice and basic

Tuesday 9th Feb Introduction to Stamping 9-30 to 12 nice and basic

Tuesday 9th Feb Exploring palette stamps 1 to 3 Fun play with Palette stamps reversing images and and making patterns

Saturday 13th Feb Stamping Skills 9-30 - 12 Learning a bit more about what you can do with a good stamp!

Sunday 14th Feb Introduction to Stamping 9-30 to 12 nice and basic


To keep things simple all the above workshops will be £5 Booking is Essential
All dates are for my studio at Cold Harbour Farm near Bishop Burton
I have limited space at the studio, a maximum of 6 for these so please contact me now to save being disappointed Lynnda 0750 896 2552

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Quite fancy the Palette Stamp workshop but its a bit of a long journey. Hope it goes well.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the palette stamping
Pauline