Saturday 17 October 2009

more samples

I have had a busy week with classes and groups but I have really had my head into sample making. Along with some of the team. Here are two more samples using the fabric hearts on the the stitch in time plate, I have to say there is lot more to do with these hearts than make daises out of the them but that has to be what I like doing best.

There are loads more examples but I just thought these two would be good to show you together.

























By the way Mondays show is at 10am on freeview channel 36 or sky channel 671. Hope you can all watch this time.
The silver clay pendent was made By Tracey Spurgin at craftworx http://www.craftworx.co.uk/
She has had a busy week too, so I really appreciate how she has found time to make this for me. Tracey and I have both have studios at Calf House Studios based on Cold Harbour Farm in Bishop Burton. Watch out for our next craft events.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Well, I'll be looking in definitely! Have a great show. Yvonne.

Bev said...

Absolutley love this daisy Lynnda - the metal effect is fantastic! I sure will be at Donnie next week - see you there xx