Saturday 8 August 2009

Open Day

well we had lovely weather and lots of people turned up, more than I expected. I had to send out for more chairs!
I have to admit I was a bit overcome by the number of people who turned up. It was wonderful to meet so many new people. I hope everyone got something from what they came to see.
I was so busy I didn't even get to play with all the new stamp designs. The ones I tried seemed good and I am pleased how they turned out, I have loads more I want to try and see what they can really do.
I did get lots of complaints about the designs you found in my prototype box not all being available yet, but we are getting there. I do have so many stamps I am working on, they get brought out in burst. We should have some new designs ready for September.
If you couldn't make it today we plan to do something again in October so watch this space.

Lynnda

1 comment:

patty said...

Hi Lynnda,
Really enjoyed coming to the open day and finding out there's much more to stamping than I thought.
I've found channel 36 so will see if I can spot you on there when I get a look.
BFN.