Monday 6 July 2009

best laid plans

Today I aimed to catch up with the washing, sort out the internet orders with Apollo, and do some blogging.


Well this morning was lovely weather, I shoved some washing in and dashed over to the studio to collect stock for the Internet orders, Made great time, but when I got back Martin was in a huge rush and stuck chasing things on the phone so I made lunch for us all so save everyone time, threw in some more washing. The after lunch I hung out the washing and got Ben organised to cut the grass. Threw even more washing in the washer, and got ready to go to the office to get the orders processed. I was stopped in my tracks by Ben shouting there is a storm coming so we both dashed out and fetched in all the washing. By the time I got to the office, Martin was even more happy!! no Internet connect and no connection to Streamline. Oh well at least I don't feel so hot and I have much more energy today.

But I am just going to make this a quick post with one sample and add the rest when the Internet connection is more reliable.

This is a card made by Pauline. She has used my favourite cards and there I have been fighting the urge to make everything black white and silver and she does a master piece like this
She has used Black Glossy card ( I can't get enough of that) Silver matt card and silver mirri board.

She has of course used the Oak House Studio sunflower stamp. This is a great favourite of mine at the moment. I have been using it to make loads of samples for the classes as well as the Create and Craft "New at Noon" show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing my card. Just shows what you can do when you mess up a stamp!!!

Pauline

Yvonne said...

The card is beautiful! And very classy in black and white. I love that.