Thursday 20 November 2008

I am back

Well we are back from the NEC I can't rest yet though. I am busy trying to get work completed for a couple of magazine submissions PLUS and the real hard bit for me GET THE NEW WEBSITE SORTED.

Why is this hard? because as always I am doing this myself (something about needing to be in control of everything and thinking no one else understands what I am trying to achieve).

The problem arises because I do something and it doesn't always work straight away (you get notes like this COULD take up to 72 hours), which anyone who knows me will realise I don't do now wait for up to 72 hours, when computer doesn't respond immediately I click again and again...I KNOW!! it doesn't help but I can't stop myself.


I have tried getting my IT co-ordinator to do more but he turns 16 next week so he is very busy resting up. To be fair he was at the NEC with us and even did a bit of painting for me at the demo table, if anyone saw him I hope you know how proud I am off him what it took for him to do that. I have been trying unsucessfully to upload photos for the last two days but then if was too easy it wouldn't be a challenge would it.


You can check out my work at http://www.oakhousestudio.co.uk/

this is a new address and EVENTUALLY this site should be available from either address ( but it could be up to 72 hours!!!!!)


It has been made on a template and you will spot some content (mainly images) that have nothing to do with Oak House Studio and when I have finally sorted out uploading images I will substitute more photos that mean something.....

in the mean time here is a card to keep you going.



No comments: