Thursday 24 July 2008

busy busy busy

I am a desperately trying to get samples together and pack to go to Newbury Racecourse for the Artstamps show there.

Andy is having a problem or two getting the stamp order ready, so haven't been able to start packaging that. I have to get the dog to some different kennels to the ones we usually use although we have been there before and I need to get some embossing powders packed

I am off out tonight to the opening of a new shop The Beverley Hat Shop so I have actually finished a card

very simple but I have used the lined stamp and
acrylic paints to make the band
and the poinsettia stamp to make the flowers


what do you think?

first card I have got finished off in week and I am giving it away tonight! I am making another one, I have got as far glueing the beads to flower centres they should be dry by the time I get make from the unit and packing and my trip to the kennels.




No comments: