Saturday 7 June 2008

another feel the fear moment

I have had a wonderful day spreading the word. I have done a workshop in Hutton Cranswick with some very reluctant stampers (to be fair, there were a couple of people who LOVE IT!)
we concentrated on the basics and got them confidently stamping and embossing. We were delayed getting in the room, so couldn't get set up before hand. 24 ladies in one room all running heat guns on a warm June day was asking to be roasted BUT I really enjoyed the day and I think they have too.
They all put their feelings on one side and had a go, a few real converts and a couple of people who are still not bothered but who I hope had a great time and feel more confident about stamping. A good day all round.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great day as you say very hot I for one LOVED IT!!!The stamps and embossing powders are just too good.
It was nice to see you also
Pauline

Anonymous said...

It was a great day and as you say very hot. The stamps and embossing powders are so good it becomes addictive.