Monday 25 February 2008

helping hands

My friend Barbara called today and offered to keep me focused, this was just what I needed, I was just about ready to pack up and go home, but with Barbara there to lsiten to me whitter on and tear up some things I was having trouble dealing with, the afternoon soon passed.
As Barbara left, Martin phoned for me to collect him from the garage where he had dropped off our van. I got there to find Pat had not only served up a cup of coffee but had also found the hobnobs!! I think we both enjoyed the moment to stop and talk to Pat before getting back in the the whirl that has become everyday life.
Tonight I am trying to decide which stamp(s) to use for a special card to be featured in a magazine, so many nice ones I just can't pick one.
If you have any thought about which Oak House Studio stamp to feature email me. If you haven't seen Oak House Stamps checkout the website
www.oakhousestudio.com

No comments: